It looks like you don't have flash player installed. Click here to go to Macromedia download page.
When you see an inviting pier and the green apple-jade water of a small catfish pond, you know you've reached the driveway for Ananda. This hidden gem is tucked back from the main road, nestled in a treasure trove of mountain laurel. It's the perfect setting, but leave Granny Clampett at home. Ananda is an architectural delight, with a unique floor-plan that's designed for romance. As you walk in, you'll notice original artwork and natural skylights throughout the cabin. Front and center is a river-stone fireplace that runs from the floor to the crest of the cathedral ceiling. As far as the furnishings go, you'll feel like you've just stepped into a Pottery Barn catalog. Look to your left, and you'll see an alcove with a king-size bed and luxury bedding. Look to the right, and there's yet another alcove: this one with a sunken, indoor hydro-therapy tub large enough for two, encased by windows and a breathtaking view of the Blue Ridge foothills. Rest assured this cabin is completely private. Your closet neighbor is acres away. Towel off and open a door located next to the alcove and you'll find an indoor, cedar-lined, dry sauna. Ananda also features a fully-equipped, quaint kitchen and an outdoor gas grill located on a rocking chair, covered front porch.
By the way, if you're curious about the cabin's name, Ananda is derived from a yoga term meaning "bliss". And that's what this cabin delivers, especially to those seeking romance, unique amenities and true luxury.
• In-Cabin Massages — Schedule yours now! (Please allow 48-hour notice to allow for scheduling.)
• Cabin rental with lots of amenities
• Large Indoor Hydrotherapy Hot Tub
• Cedar Lined Indoor Sauna
• Wood Burning Fireplace
• Fire Pit
• Leather Furnishings
• King bed
• Rocking Chair Porch with Fantastic Mountain View
• Sleeps up to 2
|Bedrooms: 1||Bathrooms: 1||Sleeps: 2|
|Beds: 1 King||Pets: No||View: Mtn View|
|Ananda Cabin Nightly Rate||$159|
|Cleaning Fee - Our cost to clean your cabin||$50|
Processing and Hidden Fees
Stay any 3 nights and receive 3rd night half price
|Holidays & Fall Weekend Rates 3 to 4 Night Minimum||$189|
This cabin is located on top of Fort Mountain in our gated, 129-acre private preserve between Chatsworth and Ellijay. Located just 14 miles from downtown Ellijay.
• Gas Grill
• Fire Pit
• CD/DVD, Satellite TV
• Central Heat & Air
• High Speed Wireless
• Tile Kitchen and Bath
• Stainless Steel Appliances
• Private and Very Romantic
• Property Joins 135,000-Acre National Forest
• Located next to Fort Mountain State Park
• Fishing, Swimming, Hiking & Mountain Biking
• Linens and Towels Provided During Stay
• Pets are not allowed in this cabin rental.
• Cleaning & Processing fee of $50.00 per stay.
• Rates are based on up to 2 guests. 2 Guests Max for this cabin.
• Additional person fees and Pet fees may apply.
• Two night minimum, three night minimum during the Fall, 3 to 7 night min for holidays.
• Peak Rates apply during October, November, Christmas, Thanksgiving, and some holidays.
• Rates are subject to change without notice.
• Please note: This cabin does not have a washer & dryer.
• 1 Night Rentals - Sometimes we can honor a request for a 1 night rental, if we do the charge will be at Peak Rate or an additional cleaning fee. Please Call.
• Click here to View Cabin Policies
Wilderness View Cabins
9420 Hwy 52
Fort Mountain, GA 30705
Phone: (706) 517-8810