It looks like you don't have flash player installed. Click here to go to Macromedia download page.
Listen to the sounds of a tiny creek's cold water trickling over time-smoothed stones and a cool breeze whispering through graceful hemlock boughs as you rock thoughtfully on the back porch of this log cabin.
Relax in the private, outdoor hot tub after a full day of hiking and horseback riding. The cozy accommodations are perfect for two but sleep up to four and include a king bed and bath downstairs and a queen bed upstairs in the loft. Fully equipped kitchen, breakfast room, satellite TV, DVD, VHS, CD Player. See Rate Table Below for Special Rate.
• Sleeps up to 4 (1 Bedroom with King Bed, Loft with Queen Bed)
• 1 bath
• Covered Rocking Chair Porch with Outdoor Ceiling Fans
• Large Covered Hot Tub
• Private Porch Overlooking Small Stream
• Gas Grill
• Stacked Rock, Wood-Burning Fireplace
• Satellite TV, DVD, VHS
• High Speed Internet
• On 5 .5 Lush Acres
|Bedrooms: 1 + loft||Bathrooms: 1||Sleeps: 2-4|
|Beds: 1 K / 1 Q||Pets: Yes||View: Wooded|
|Laurel's Rest Cabin Nightly Rate||$139|
|Cleaning Fee - Our cost to clean your cabin||$75|
Processing and Hidden Fees
Stay any 3 nights and receive 3rd night half price
|Holidays & Fall Weekend Rates 3 to 4 Night Minimum||$169|
• Gas Grill
• Central Heat & Air
• On-Site Gift Shop, Movie Rentals
• Meal Delivery Available with Advance Order from The Overlook Inn
• Our Cabins are Located next to Fort Mountain State Park
• Fishing, Swimming, Hiking Mountain Biking
• Rent Paddle Boats Canoes
• * Please note that this cabin does not have a washer/dryer
• This Cabin is pet friendly.
• Cleaning & Processing fee of $75.00 per stay.
• Rates are based on up to 4 guests. 4 Guests Max for this cabin.
• Additional person fees and Pet fees may apply.
• Two night minimum, three night minimum during the Fall, 3 to 7 night min for holidays.
• Peak Rates apply during October, November, Christmas, Thanksgiving, and some holidays.
• Rates are subject to change without notice.
• Please note: This cabin does not have a washer dryer.
• 1 Night Rentals - Sometimes we can honor a request for a 1 night rental, if we do the charge will be at Peak Rate or an additional cleaning fee. Please Call.
• Click here to View Cabin Policies
Wilderness View Cabins
9420 Hwy 52
Fort Mountain, GA 30705
Phone: (706) 517-8810