Cabin Rental Management Program
Are you looking for a personal yet professional service to manage your second home in the North Georgia Mountains? Ellijay Cabin Rental Company is in business to help folks just like you...
Contact us today to manage your rental cabin!
What's our Story?
It was 1996, and we were newly married, living in a congested area of Atlanta and reeling in phone calls, faxes and pressure from working at home. I had recently left my career as a funeral director in Atlanta to take up property management, and Liz was an account manager for Hewlett-Packard. Our favorite destination to unwind and relax, on holidays and long weekends, was the North Georgia Mountains. We had fallen in love with the historic high country area and would rent cabins directly from owners or through cabin rental companies at every opportunity. After vacationing in cabins throughout Georgia and becoming disenchanted with the amount of personal customer service extended by most cabin rental companies, Liz and I decided to purchase a large tract of land and build our own dream hide-away that would eventually evolve into a successful cabin rental destination, country inn and wine and gift shop.
Learn more about the owners
Because of our commitment to excellence in property management as well as customer service, we opened a second office on the corner of Hwy 515 and First Ave and are accepting new cabins into our already successful rental program. We want to limit the number of cabins in our program so that we can carefully and thoughtfully manage each home for maximum rental exposure. We pledge to be honest, fair and take a personal interest in each homeowner and vacation guest that passes through our doors.
Trust in Us
- We have 15 years of hands-on property management experience coupled with a commitment to quality accommodations and personal customer service.
- Our mission is to provide an exceptional vacation experience for guests so they will return frequently and recommend our cabins to their friends and colleagues resulting in more bookings.
- We specialize in providing the highest level of professional and courteous customer service for every owner and guest.
- We have two offices in the Ellijay and Fort Mountain area with Highway exposure for walk-in and phone reservations.
- We have on-call personnel that can respond immediately to guest's and owner's requests and issues 24/7.
- We are members of local county chambers and industry associations and market our business locally as well as in our target markets.
- We set competitive rates based on market demand and we know when to adjust them to maximize your revenues.
- We provide free consultation to owners on furnishing, amenities that guests seek, and staging your property so it will be frequently requested.
- We administer competitive analysis exercises to insure our strategies are moving us in the right direction.
- We train our staff to be knowledgeable about the North Georgia Area so we can provide informative concierge services to our guests.
- We provide a complete compliment of guest amenities such as soaps, shampoo and conditioner, dish soap, paper towels, toilet tissue, and coffee that increase your home's desirability.
- We have high quality standards for our housekeeping and guest services personnel and monitor our standards continuously for higher guest satisfaction.
Peace of Mind
- We inspect your home before and after each rental to ensure its cleanliness and to eliminate any potential problems before they arise.
- We manage all keys and control all forms of access to your property to avoid unauthorized interruptions to guest stays and unauthorized access to your home when no one is there.
- We will never use your property for our company or personal use. Only paying guests, owners, and guests of owners are authorized to stay in the house.
- We invest in numerous internet directory listings, chamber listings, and other advertising distribution channels to promote rentals and generate more guests' searches to view your property, We have a dedicated communications specialist who continuously posts items on social networking sites, blogs, and industry websites, and who stays on top of internet reviews.
- We continuously update our website to keep it fresh, informative, and appealing to the huge market of online vacation seekers so that more people will use and link to our site which increases our website's standing in online searches.
- We implement aggressive Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques to keep our website and advertising at the forefront of web searches.
- We take professional photographs of your property and inventory and create detailed listings that describe the features and amenities of your home so guests feel more comfortable and informed and when choosing to rent your home.
- We handle all aspects of the your home's rental: online and phone reservations, confirmation correspondence, directions, payment, rental contracts, sales and use tax collection and payment, and any problems that may arise.
- We will manage all facets of your property maintenance needs using our in-house maintenance and housekeeping staff and by coordinating with local service contractors so you don't have to.
- We send you a monthly revenue and expense report with your check by the 20th of the following month. (There are tax benefits to renting your home such as deducting utilities, repairs, insurance, and depreciation, and property management fees.)
- We prepare and manage the filing of lodging taxes for your each month at the correct tax rate so you comply with local tax laws.
- We prepare your 1099 tax forms at year-end to make it easy for you to file your return.
- Our staff is trained in industry best practices to enhance guest's vacation experiences and earn you more rental revenues.
- Owners can access online up to the minute availability calendars to monitor bookings.
- We limit the number of cabins to maximize your home's exposure and protect your investment while providing a return to offset the cost of owning vacation property. (Some companies represent over a 100 cabins...great for them but bad for you.)