- Soak away the stress of life in your hot tub
- Star gaze without city lights interfering
- Sit back and watch nature’s natural beauty that surrounds you
- Relax, do nothing and enjoy your ‘mountain time’*
*Our guest’s favorite pastime
On the property
- Hike the newly designed trails that will take you through the 129 acre Cohutta Wilderness.
- Enjoy fishing in our catfish pond. You are welcome to take what you catch back to your cabin and grill them up for a fish feast. (Please leave the albinos behind; they are rare beauties.)
- Bird watch from your deck; we are home to over 130 different species. How many can you spot?
- Bike the Pinhoti Trail, and other mountain biking trails nearby.
1 minute away
- ATV trails for those seeking adventure (bring your own ATV)! Have a four wheel jeep? Tandem Lead is a great place to take it for a ride!
2 minutes away
- Newly remodeled scenic overlook; a perfect place for lunch and photos.
- Hike Robert’s Trail at the Overlook Inn, it takes you below the trees and into the valley.
- Visit Coyote Redds, Fort Mountains Gift Shop. Find spa salts, candles, gifts and coming soon, local wines!
- Join us in the evenings at The Overlook Inn for our couples complimentary wine and cheese (by reservation only)
3 minutes away
- Fort Mountain State Park offers hiking, mountain biking, swimming, picnicking, fishing, paddleboats and canoeing.
- The park is host to many activities through the year.
- Mountaintown Trout is just 7 miles south of your property on HWY 52.
8 miles away
Tour the historic Chief Van House. For a schedule of events and activities click here.
Grocery shopping and supplies are here.
14 miles away
The square of Ellijay is a great shopping experience. Here you will find art and antiques as well as great dining.
There are many seasonal apple houses that you can visit and even pick your own apples to take home with you.
22 miles away
Hop on a train in old time Blue Ridge for a scenic trip to McCaysville. Enjoy shopping, arts and fine dining is this ol’time town.
32 miles away
Mercier Orchards nestled in the North Georgia Mountains is a family owned and operated apple orchard.We also offer a unique variety of farm toys, pet items, kitchen paraphernalia, home decor and a meat and cheese shop.
35 miles away
Don’t miss the largest waterfall this side of the Mississippi! Amicalola Falls is a must see for anybody visiting the area!
50 miles away
Ruby falls, the aquarium and Lookout Mountain are closer then you think!
52 Miles away
Gibbs Garden, The Gibbs family has creatively planned and developed more than 220 acres of gardens; every two weeks new blooms come in and give you another spectacular view. Take a few hours to walk through on your trip home or you can make a day exploring the 16 different gardens.
55 miles away
Dahlonega is Gold Rush city. Make sure to visit and pan for your own gold.
This is also the home of many wineries; make a day of it and reserve lunch at one of these great stops.
80 miles away
The gingerbread town of Helen is the perfect day trip for shopping, fine dining and a step back into a German town.