Featured Vacation RentalRaccoon Lodge - Spacious living room and kitchen! Pool table and hot tub overlooking the mountains!
Payments can be made by:
· All major credit cards are accepted. (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express)
· All checks need to be received two weeks before arrival date. Please mail all check payments mail directly to: 498 Wilderness View Chatsworth, Georgia 30705
Reservations and Deposits:
All reservations require a $250 payment to hold chosen dates. Deposit goes towards total balance.
20 days prior to arrival, the remaining balance is due. The payment will automatically be processed the day of.
We strongly encourage you to obtain travel insurance to cover your trip in case of emergency (refunds will not be granted for weather related road conditions). We suggest using CSA Travel insurance that you can request when you place your reservation or you may use a carrier of your own preference.
· Reservations canceled 21 days or more prior to arrival date are refundable with a $50 cancelation fee.
· Reservations canceled 20 days or fewer are non-refundable.
Reservation Prices do not Include:
Expenses and items not mentioned, including, but not limited to: transportation, tips for personal services, meals, insurance, and other items of a personal nature.
There is Wi-Fi in all cabins. Free long distance calling in most cabins.
· Tenant hereby assumes all risk of damage to any and all personal property of Landlord and Tenant, including household furniture and goods during such use and occupancy.
· Tenant hereby assumes any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold Landlord harmless from and indemnify Landlord against the same.
· It is agreed that the Premises shall be used only for residential purposes only. Only previously noted pets allowed in the cabins.
· Tenant in the possession, use and occupancy of the Premises agrees to observe and comply with all restrictions, laws and ordinances affecting the Premises or occupancy thereof.
· Tenant further agrees that no use shall be made of the Premises, or acts done which will increase the existing rate of insurance upon the Premises, or will cause a cancelation of any insurance policy covering the Premises.
· Smoking is not permitted in any residence. A $300 fee may be charged for ionization, if smoking in the property is detected.