Wilderness View Cabins Vacation Rental Program
What's our Story?
After many years in the rat race, driving the beltway around Washington, DC and working in the tedious environment of the highly regulated pharmaceutical industry, I looked around for a peaceful way to spend the remainder of my working years. I was looking up and down the east coast at Bed and Breakfast’s when the Coleman’s found my son and me and offered us the opportunity to buy their property management business—Ellijay Cabin Rentals. We found that we had similar work ethics and shared the same future goals for the business.
We have a commitment to excellence in property management and customer service. We are accepting new cabins into our already successful rental program. With these new additions, we are consciously limiting the number of cabins in our program so we can carefully and thoughtfully manage each home for maximum rental exposure. We pledge to be honest, fair and take a personal interest in each homeowner and vacation guest that passes through our doors.
Trust in Us
- We have years of customer service experience coupled with a commitment to quality accommodations.
- Our mission is to provide an exceptional vacation experience for guests so they will return frequently and recommend our cabins to their friends and colleagues resulting in more bookings.
- We specialize in providing the highest level of professional and courteous customer service for every owner and guest.
- We have an office on Fort Mountain.
- We have on-call personnel who respond immediately to guests and owner's requests and issues 24/7.
- We are members of local county chambers and industry associations.
- We market our business locally as well as in our target markets.
- We set competitive rates based on market demand and we know when to adjust them to maximize your revenues.
- We provide free consultation to owners on furnishing, amenities that guests seek, and staging your property so it will be frequently requested.
- We administer competitive analysis exercises to insure our strategies are moving us in the right direction.
- We train our staff to be knowledgeable about the North Georgia Area so we can provide informative concierge services to our guests.
- We provide a complete complement of guest amenities such as soaps, shampoo and conditioner, dish soap, paper towels, and toilet tissue,that increase your home's desirability.
- We have high quality standards for housekeeping and guest services personnel and monitor our standards continuously for higher guest satisfaction.
Peace of Mind
- We inspect your home before and after each rental to ensure its cleanliness and to eliminate any potential problems before they arise.
- We manage all keys and control all forms of access to your property to avoid unauthorized interruptions to guest stays and unauthorized access to your unoccupied home.
- We will never use your property for our personal use. Only paying guests, owners, and guests of owners are authorized to stay on the property.
- We invest in numerous internet directory listings, chamber listings, and other advertising distribution channels to promote rentals and generate more guests' searches to view your property, we have a dedicated communications specialist who continuously posts items on social networking sites, blogs, and industry websites, and who stays on top of internet reviews.
- We continuously update our website to keep it fresh, informative, and appealing to the huge market of online vacation seekers so more potential guests will use and link to our site which increases our website's standing in online searches.
- We implement aggressive Search Engine Optimization techniques to keep our website and advertising at the forefront of web searches.
- We take professional photographs of your property and inventory and create detailed listings that describe the features and amenities of your home so guests feel more comfortable and informed and when choosing to rent your home. This includes a 360 degree tour of the property on our website.
- We handle all aspects of the your home's rental: online and phone reservations, confirmation correspondence, directions, payment, rental contracts, sales and use tax collection and payment, and any problems that may arise.
- We will manage all facets of your property maintenance needs using our in-house maintenance and housekeeping staff and by coordinating with local service contractors so you don't have to.
- We send out monthly revenue and expense reports with a check by the 20th of the following month. (There may be tax benefits to renting your home such as deducting utilities, repairs, insurance, and depreciation, and property management fees.)
- We prepare and manage the filing of lodging taxes for you each month at the correct tax rate so you comply with local tax laws.
- We prepare your 1099 tax forms at year-end to make it easy for you to file your return.
- Our staff is trained in industry best practices to enhance guest's vacation experiences and earn you more rental revenues.
- Owners can access online up-to-the-minute availability calendars to monitor bookings.
- We limit the number of cabins to maximize your home's exposure and protect your investment while providing a return to offset the cost of owning vacation property. (Some companies represent over a 100 cabins...great for them but bad for you!)