Cabin Rental Terms and Conditions
RESERVATION POLICY- All reservations must be guaranteed with a valid credit card (Visa, MC, Discover, and American Express accepted). Guest authorizes Ellijay Cabin Rentals and Wilderness View Cabins to charge credit card given, via phone or online reservation, the rental amount agreed upon including reservation fee, cleaning fee, additional guest fees, add-on packages and services, and applicable state and county lodging taxes. Guest acknowledges and understands that a $250 reservation hold payment will be charged, to guarantee cabin reservation, at time of booking and the balance will be charged twenty (20) days prior to arrival. There are absolutely no refunds on or after the 20th day, once the remaining balance is taken. No exceptions unless CSA Travel Protection is purchased. No reservations will be held on declined credit cards. Guests making reservations must be at least 21 years old. Between the ages of 21 and 25 you must also add vacation rental damage protection. If we find someone is under the age of 21 without prior approval, they will be asked to leave the property. Absolutely no refunds will be given, additional charges may be incurred.
Cabin Rental rates are based on up to two (2) guests in one bedroom cabins and up to four (4) guests in all other cabins. Additional guests are permitted in three to four bedroom cabins providing the number of guests does not exceed the maximum occupancy designated for the cabin. Guest agrees to provide Ellijay Cabin Rentals and/or Wilderness View Cabins with a guest list prior to check-in (please state if the guest is an adult or child) and acknowledges Ellijay Cabin Rentals and/or Wilderness View Cabins will add $15 to the nightly rate for each additional guest and/or visitor over the age of 12. If you fail to notify us of additional guests at check-in or if you exceed the maximum occupancy of your cabin, you will be charged a minimum of $250 and may be asked to leave the property and no refunds will be issued.
RESERVATION CANCELATION AND RESCHEDULING POLICY - All cancelation, rescheduling and change requests must be in writing and received by Ellijay Cabin Rentals and/or Wilderness View Cabins twenty-one (21) days in advance of check-in date to receive a refund minus a $50 cancelation fee. No refunds or rebates will be made for reservations canceled, rescheduled or changed less than 21 days prior to check-in. Ellijay Cabin Rentals and/or Wilderness View Cabins takes your cabin off the market once you book it and does not double book reservations therefore we are not responsible for guests not able to arrive or guests having to depart early for any reason. We recommend adding on the Travel Insurance option when making your reservation to minimize your loss in the event of unforeseen occurrences resulting in a last minute cancelation.
REFUNDS - Ellijay Cabin Rentals and Wilderness View Cabins provide an emergency number for any non-life threatening maintenance issue that arises. Guest should call 911 for any personal emergency. Guests should notify our office, during business hours, of any non-life threatening maintenance problems and we will try, to the best of our ability, to resolve the problem quickly and with minimal inconvenience to guests. Our accommodations are located in the mountains so guests may encounter deer, bear, raccoon, mice, insects, bees, wasps, snakes, ticks, ants, etc. Doors to cabins/rooms should not be left open and food should be stored in plastic containers and not be left out uncovered. No refund, rebates, or compensation will be given for pests, Acts of God, Inclement Weather, Road Maintenance, Power Shortages or Water Shortages and/or something in your cabin not working to your satisfaction, so electing to purchase the Travel Insurance option when making your reservation is advisable.
CHECK-IN and CHECKOUT - Check-in is any time after 4:00pm and check-out is 11:00am. Be aware that if you arrive early or depart late you will be charged a $40.00 early/late fee to the credit card on file. If you need to arrive early or depart late please call the office for availability. No check-ins or check-outs are allowed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, or New Year's Day so that we may give our staff off for these holidays. Before checkout, guest agrees to place all dirty dishes in the dishwasher and start it, turn off all lights and coffee pot before departure. Please place trash in the dumpsters or leave in cabin for removal.
DAMAGE WAIVER- Wilderness View Cabins will charge a one-time refundable fee to protect guests at Sleepy Hollow Lodge, in the event that there is damage and or theft done to the interior of the cabin during a stay. If damage or theft occurs the deposit will not be refunded. If the cabin is found in good condition the refund will be processed back to the credit card with in 10 days of departure. All other cabins that have any damages caused by our guest or their pets will be charged to the credit card on file. When making a reservation, guests agree to call Wilderness View Cabins immediately after damages happen.
Guest are not allowed to enter any locked closets or owner areas. If entry or missing items are found from these areas the guest will be charged accordingly.
TRAVEL & DIRECTIONS:
Directions will be emailed three (3) days prior to your arrival date providing the reservation has been paid in full, Terms & Conditions have been accepted and a guest list has been submitted. To make your travel as easy as possible, we highly recommend you do not use GPS or internet mapping once you arrive in Ellijay or Chatsworth. Please print our directions as cell service is not always available.
Due to our location, roads leading to some of our rental properties are steep, gravel covered and subject to change due to weather conditions. Four Wheel Drive/All Wheel Drive is not necessary however it will provide better traction and may provide peace of mind. Also, using low gear can be helpful. Wilderness View Cabins is not responsible for conditions of the roads, tow services or damage to vehicles.
Creek Sound Cabin requires four or all wheel drive and has a two vehicle limit.
FURNITURE- Furniture is not to be re-arranged or moved from room to room. You will be responsible for any damage caused by moving furniture and the credit card on file will be charged.
PET POLICY- Some of our cabins are pet-friendly we charge a $45 fee per pet (2 pets maximum) for additional cleaning requirements. Pets must be well behaved and crated if left in the cabin unattended. Always pick up after your pet for health and sanitary reason. ( Creek Sound Cabin has restrictions of dogs 50 pounds or less.) Make sure you mention your pet at the time of reservation so that a pet friendly unit is chosen for your stay.
If you decide to bring your pet after you made your reservation, please call us prior to your arrival so that we may verify that the cabin you reserved is pet friendly. Unauthorized pets are subject to a $150 fumigation and cleaning fee. Any damages caused by your pet will be charged to the credit card on file.
GUEST CONDUCT AND AMENITIES - Our cabins are secluded but sound carries across the distance. Ellijay Cabins Rentals and Wilderness View Cabins cannot allow multiple/combined cabin reservations,unauthorized weddings, wedding receptions, parties, and/or family reunions to be held in cabins. If an unauthorized event is held in a cabin, guest will be subject to minimum charge of $500. Guests may not engage in any activity that may disturb other guests including but not limited to: loud music, obnoxious behavior, parties, riding ATVs or OTVs on property, use of firearms, fireworks, BB guns, etc. Guests found engaging in these activities, illegal activities, or activities disturbing other guests may be asked to leave the property with no refund or rebate issued.
SMOKING - Smoking is not allowed in any cabin. However, guests may smoke on available porches (except Sleepy Hollow Lodge is a smoke free property) as long as any cigarette butts are snubbed out and tossed in the trash. Guest acknowledges that Wilderness View Cabins may charge a minimum of $750.00 for odor elimination if cigarette smoke is evident in any cabin/room or if cigarette butts are found around the grounds of the cabin.
CANDLES - Candles are prohibited in the cabins and decks/porches. Candle wax found on cabin furnishings, floors, mantles, etc. upon departure will result in guest being charged a minimum of $100 for extra cleaning.
LOTIONS/OILS - Please do not add any oils, lotions, or other unapproved materials to indoor or outdoor Jacuzzis or hot tubs or guest will be subject to a minimum of $100 for extra cleaning. Wilderness View Cabins is not liable for any injury or sickness due to using the hot tub.
GRILLS - All Cabin Grills are propane fueled and should be turned off after usage. The use of charcoal or wood is prohibited and will cause damage to the grill. Guest acknowledges and agrees to pay a minimum of $150 to repair or replace any gas grill damaged under these circumstances. Because the National Forest and Wildlife Management Area surrounds our property, outside fires are prohibited unless in authorized fire pit. Do not leave fireplaces or any authorized fire pits unattended or smoldering.
FIREWOOD - Firewood is available from Wilderness View Cabins. Since some of our cabins' fireplaces do not have gas starters, we recommend that you buy firelogs, firestarters, and/or kindling to insure that the firewood will burn. We cannot guarantee that all the wood is properly seasoned.
HOT TUBS – Please refer to the notes and rules below for use of hot tub: Renter shall supervise all persons under the age of 18 years using or near the hot tub at all times, and will take appropriate measures to prevent unauthorized access to the hot tub(s) while not in use.
- DO NOT permit any electrical appliances (such as, but not limited to: lights, radio, TV, power tools, etc.) within five (5) feet of the hot tub(s).
- Persons taking medications and those with physical ailments, including heart and/or blood pressure problems and pregnant women should consult their doctor prior to using the hot tub(s).
- Renter and its users are aware that alcohol and/or drug use before or during hot tub use may lead to the possibility of serious injury, drowning, or accidental death.
- It is recommended that you leave the tub every 15 minutes so that your body may cool down. DO NOT let the water temperature exceed 103°F. Always check the water temperature before entering to ensure it is below 103°F. to prevent burns and injury to your skin. If water reaches above 103°F., exit the tub immediately and stay away until the temp has cooled to below 103°F.
- The hot tub water is sanitized for your health and safety with chemicals. It is still possible to become ill from contaminants in the water, ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK! If you experience an allergic reaction or rash developing exit the hot tub(s) immediately, and consult a doctor.
- DO NOT enter the hot tub if you have open wounds, transmittable diseases, or allergies to what may be in the water, such as but not limited to: Bromine or Chlorine.
- DO NOT add anything into the hot tub water including, but not limited to: dye, oils, soaps, fragrances, bubble baths, etc. Damage to the hot tub shell, pumps, motors, furnace, and filters will likely occur.
- No Glass Bottles or Containers are allowed while in or around the hot tub(s).
- Exercise extreme caution with the slippery and submersed steps. Steps and stair landings can become very icy /slippery when wet.
- DO NOT sit on the hot tub walls, you may fall and become injured or cause damage to the walls.
- NO DIVING or JUMPING into the hot tub, bodily harm or death may result. Hot tubs are only approx. 3-4 ft deep. No Horseplay allowed!
- Renter is responsible and agrees to pay for any and all damages to the hot tub(s) found to be a result of misuse, abuse, neglect, or disregard for the operating and safety rules within this agreement.
- Wilderness View Cabins is not responsible for water damage occurring to persons or property as a result of filling, using, and/or draining the hot tub(s).
- Do not turn the hot tub off, especially in cold weather, as this will cause damage to the tub.
- Renter is responsible for all persons or parties using the hot tub(s), and ensuring that all users are aware and comply with the safety rules.
Your acknowledgement and/or acceptance of the Terms and Conditions act as your contract with Wilderness View Cabins.